Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Tuesday 13 June 2017

April and May done... June won't be far behind!

12 Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Free design - link to the Plum Street Samplers "Grand Finale" blog post is here

12 Days of Christmas - Plum Street Samplers
Fabric: 28ct Jobelan "Gold Digger" - Colour Cascade Fabrics
Threads: Jodryi Designs (Wuthering Heights, Sense & Sensibility, The Olde Curiousity Shoppe, Midnight Hour)

Well best laid plans to come back and post in May went right out the window!  I did however get Day 4 and Day 5 finished in May and I have now started Day 6.
I decided to add a bit of gold highlight on the gold rings on Day 5 by doing a half stitch over the top of the full cross stitch in gold petite treasure braid.  The picture doesn't show it up though.

See you again soon (I hope!), til then happy stitching! 😄
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

You will probably hear this from me every month but I love your thread choices!! Looks great! :)

Lili said...

Beautiful progress! I love your floss colours! ;)

Kaisievic said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Rita said...

Great choice and lookin' great. Every time I see someone stitching this series, I think I should start stitching it too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on catching up! These are looking great. Love the gold touches to the rings.

Faith... said...

I just love the floss you are using! It makes the piece look very festive.